Posts Tagged ‘Evo X’
Ideal for high power engine builds, the key technical features of the TODA Racing Mitsubishi Lancer Evo X ‘High Power Profile’ pistons include:-
- High strength alloy construction, forged using 3000 tonne press
- CNC machined using state of the art equipment
- Each piston is balanced to within + or – 0.25 g
- Improved oil removal system designed to withstand extreme useage
- ‘Delfric’ coating applied to piston skirt to reduce friction and improve overall durability of the pistons
Two versions of the TODA 4B11T Mitsubishi Lancer Evo X ‘High Power Profile’ pistons are now available with following part numbers and dimensional data:-
86.50mm Ø 9.1:1 compression (2022cc with an 86mm stroke)
87.00mm Ø 9.2:1 compression (2045cc with an 86mm stroke)
Costing £980.00 per set, the TODA Racing ‘High Power Profile’ pistons for the Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution X are available now from TODA Europe, a division of TDi-Plc. Quoted prices exclude VAT. To buy this product now, please click on:- http://www.tdi-plc.com/catalog/toda-racing-piston-865mm-p-17760.html
Capable of 430 PS the HKS GTII 7460 turbo for the Mitsubishi Lancer Evo X is aimed between the stock turbo and GT3240 Full Turbo Kit. This turbo kit is versatile enough to use with both stock and tuned engines.
Key features include:-
· Intake/Exhaust housing sizes have been increased for increased flow capacity, whilst a ball bearing design has prevented loss of low speed response and offers especially good characteristics for SST vehicles.
· Twin Scroll design with larger bypass port allows for improved control of exhaust pressure at high speed and reduced load on the engine.
· Turbine wheel and housing are made from heat resistant steel for increased durability and reliability.
· All required parts such as actuator and oil outlet pipe are included in the kit.
No other parts are required for installation and it’s compatible with other HKS Products. To order now click on:http://www.tdi-plc.com/catalog/mitsubishi-lancer-gtii-7460-turbo-p-18690.html
New Mitsubishi Lancer Evo X ultra lightweight chrome alloy flywheel and sports clutch kits from TODA Racing
Mitsubishi’s Lancer Evo X is already proving to be a popular choice for tuning enthusiasts, thanks to its excellent 4B11T 2.0-litre turbocharged motor.
With demand growing for 4B11T tuning products, the latest launches from leading Japanese tuning house TODA Racing’s ongoing new product development program are a pair of Ultra Lightweight chrome alloy flywheel and Sports clutch kits for the Lancer Evo X.
TODA Racing’s Ultra Lightweight flywheel represents a 1.5 kilo saving when compared to the original Mitsubishi factory item, which translates into superior throttle response and decreased transient parasitic power losses.
Key features of TODA Racing Ultra Lightweight chrome alloy flywheel and Sports clutch kits include:-
Fully balanced Ultra Lightweight chrome alloy flywheel with 4.5K mass (original Evo X flywheel weighs 6KG’s) to improve engine response
Special TODA Racing designed strengthened and fully balanced clutch cover
Direct replacement for original factory Mitsubishi flywheel and clutch mechanism
TODA Racing 4B11T kit with part number 26000-4B1-10N uses heavy duty non-asbestos drive disc making it ideal for fast road use, is rated to a minimum of 375lb.ft of torque and priced at £1236.25 including VAT @ 15%
TODA Racing 4B11T kit with part number 26000-4B1-10M uses a four blade cerametallic paddle clutch aimed at drag racing / Time Attack and motorsport use, is rated to a minimum of 420lb.ft of torque and priced at £1288.00 including VAT @ 15%
The TODA Racing Mitsubishi Evo X Ultra Lightweight flywheel and Sports clutch kits are available now through sole distributor TODA Europe, a division of Torque Developments International Plc.