Posts Tagged ‘backbox’
Honda’s S2000 has long been a favourite for enthusiasts and now leading Japanese tuning house TODA Racing has expanded its extensive range of upgrades with a large bore stainless steel / titanium exhaust system suited for cars with high power outputs.
Designed in order to extract the best performance from large capacity ‘stroker’ or turbocharged versions of the S2000’s F20 / F22C engine, TODA has developed this exclusive and stunning 70mm diameter exhaust system with extensive dyno and track testing.
Key technical features of the TODA 70mm diameter exhaust system include:-
- Straight tailpipes to reduce rear overhang weight and improve looks
- Titanium 90mm diameter tailpipes with blue heat treatment and crack proofing for longevity
- Exhaust system pipework features a constant 70mm diameter in centre section to maximise performance and minimise back pressure
- Optional 60 / 70mm diameter catalyst bypass pipe also available
TODA’s use of 70mm diameter aircraft grade stainless steel in key areas of the system compliments a design with no bends or restrictions, enabling high powered F20 / F22C engines to produce more power in comparison to other exhausts available on the market today.
The TODA 70mm diameter exhaust system suits both AP1 and AP2 variants of the Honda S2000 and is available now, priced at £1200.00. Interested? Click here to buy! http://www.tdi-plc.com/catalog/toda-70mm-exhaust-system-p-19263.html
The optional 60 / 70mm catalyst pipe, which acts as the interface to enable a smooth joint between the end of the F20 / F22C exhaust manifold and the 70mm TODA system is priced at £270.00. Interested in purchasing this product? Click here to buy http://www.tdi-plc.com/catalog/toda-optional-70mm-catalyst-pipe-p-19264.html
Both of these exciting Honda S2000 tuning components are available now from TODA Europe, a division of TDi-Plc – note prices exclude VAT @ 17.5%.
The new HKS Super Turbo Muffler exhaust system for the Subaru Impreza GDB (Model E-G) is designed under the following specification:
- Low back pressure with quiet sound levels
- Suitable for stock power levels to high power vehicles with large turbo
- Low sound level for comfortable street driving
- Highlighting the distinct sound of the engine under acceleration
The HKS Subaru Impreza GBD exhaust system is a 75mm diameter straight design. There are no narrow sections in the main silencer or tail pipe to reduce exhaust gas back pressure. The pipe layout is as straight as possible for ideal exhaust gas flow efficiency, while the inner slit shape uses silencer effect slits to reduce noise by approximately 2dB.
Sound level and frequency were analyzed both inside and outside the cabin so that it does not prevent conversations and would not cause noise problem outside. In addition, low frequency “drone” noise was reduced to prevent uncomfortable noise inside and outside cabin.
HKS Subaru Impreza GDB (Model E-G) Super Turbo Muffler exhaust Specification:
Tail tip size: 124mm (Titanium)
Main Pipe diameter: 75mm
This exhaust systems are currently available from TDi-plc, with the following part number number and pricing:-
31029-AF001 Super Turbo Muffler for Subaru Impreza GDB (Model E-G) is available now priced at £745.00 +VAT. To purchase this product now, click on: http://www.tdi-plc.com/catalog/super-turbo-muffler-exhaust-subaru-impreza-model-p-18693.html
- A lightweight, high quality, stainless steel construction
- Free flowing internal design to reduce exhaust back pressure
- Dual 70 mm diameter blue titanium exhaust tailpipes featuring engraved TODA logos
- Fits standard exhaust system and is a direct swap for original rear silenc
You can purchase this product on line now from TODA Europe, by clicking: http://www.toda-europe.com/catalog/product_info.php?cPath=354_367&products_id=1487&osCsid=b8076f998fcfdd8b04e73b835d92e716