- Lightweight stainless steel construction
- CNC machined manifold / cylinder head flange
- Equal length 4-2-1 design
- All pipe lengths, angles and diameters are dyno optimised
- 45mm diameter headers with 50mm diameter primaries
- High gas flow joints to ensure maximum performance
- 60mm collector pipe with Lambda probe fitting
- Compatible with standard Honda catalyst
Dyno testing has proven that compared to original Honda header (and in conjunction with a remapped ECU) the TODA ‘Torquie-Kun’ S2000 exhaust manifold adds up 20 bhp and 20 lb.ft of torque in the mid range, with a slight increase in peak power.
This makes the ‘Torquie-kun’ perfect for the European fast road and trackday market where torque and tractability are vitally important, as these factors help improve the overall driveability of the car.
Suitable for AP1 and AP2 versions of the Honda S2000 using the F20C and F22C engine, the new Torquie-Kun’ exhaust manifold is available now from TODA Europe (a division of TDi-plc) priced at £1169.13 including VAT @ 17.5%.
To buy this product please clikc through to: